Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Gloging for the Good

Ever hear of Glogster? Until today neither have I, and let me tell you, I loved it! It's where you can create amazing posters online for anything. When I got myself signed up I didn't only go through Glogster, I used the Glogersteredu. My class created posters that can help make a difference in someone’s life through our words. The idea is to make a difference in someone’s life by giving your words to them, to helping them in whatever situation they are dealing with. I have a younger sister in high school, so I decided to aim my poster towards her. She is an outgoing, athletic, sweet, caring, silly, funny, inspiring girl. Sometimes though, life can be a little tough to handle, and me up at college makes it hard  to be there for her all the time. So I figured a poster on brightening her day is just what any of her bad days could use. My poster has all sorts of bright colors matched with uplifting quotes to help someone who is having a bad day. It may seem like a lot all over the page, but that is the point. It is so crazy, colorful and fun, I really think it can help someone turn their day around. This poster I made is not just for my sister who I love, it is also for anyone out their having a bad day and just needs some inspiration to keep moving forward. It is not hard to help someone out, all you need is a few kind words.


2 comments:

  1. I really like the glogster poster you created. It's really colorful. All the pictures you have flow together nicely and really create a beautiful poster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna,

    Your poster from Glogster is amazing! You put a lot of work into this project. It is very uplifting, my day just got better from viewing it.

    Great job! :)
    Amber

    ReplyDelete